Sunday, November 18, 2012

Ch 12: #3

The concept that I like this week is Scientific Method. When I hear it, I think back to high school and all the labs I did from Biology and Chemistry. I remember learning about it and how I thought it was very tedious. I didn't really understand the point in doing all those steps in my labs for science, but the steps make sense and is helpful in any situation. It is a good way to see if facts are only opinions and assumptions or could it be a theory. When a hypothesis is correct, then it can be considered a theory. The steps are not hard either. The steps of the scientific method can be followed for anything. I used to think it was only for science class but we can do it about everyday life. If think a neighborhood is a bad place to move in to, I can use the scientific method to figure out if the neighborhood is really safe to live in or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment