Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 3-9 #1

I have learned the steps of  making a proper argument. I didn't know anything about premises and and how to structure a proper argument. I can identify a good argument and a not good one. I also noticed that the news cover certain stories to keep their viewers interested. I didn't realize that the news do a lot of stories that makes us feel certain emotions because we tend to empathize with people.
I also noticed that marketing is a lot harder than it really is. Like commercials for specific people. I remember that in high school, one class of mine looked at the different McDonald sites the company provides that is geared towards different ethnicity. I thought it was strange but if they want to get as much money as possible,  I guess it isn't impossible. The placement for objects in the store is also a very interesting marketing strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment