Friday, December 7, 2012

December 3 - 9 #2

My favorite part of this class is that it was online. I like online classes because it saves me time for other classes and I am able to use time that could have been taken up by this class for other work, whether it be school work or actually work. I also like the required comments on other blogs. It lets us see what other people think about the topics of the week and it's nice to find someone who we can relate to or argue with. It's nice to see other point of views.
Something that I did not like was the group project. I liked the last group project because it was fun to see other people debate on the best person for the job, but it is so hard to find a time where everyone was available. It was very difficult to meet up with everyone. I don't think we were ever able to meet up as a whole group. I think for next semester, a good way to fix that is to match groups according to their schedule that can be given to the professor in the beginning of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment